At Quinn Commercial Properties, we share a common goal with commercial real estate owners to Maximize an Asset’s Value.
When exclusively representing a landlord, we draw upon our experience and market analysis to create an effective a marketing strategy and implement successful leasing programs that increase property cash flow and return on investment.
This process includes, but is not limited to:
- Market Rent Analysis:
An analysis would be prepared to determine the current vacancy rate, performance of competitive properties, and achievable rents to establish a competitive market position for the property.
- Create and implement a comprehensive Marketing Plan.
- Communicate regularly, the results of the prospect activity, and competitive space developments.
- Review and negotiate offers ,coordinate site surveys, and provide information as needed to qualify a tenant.
- Provide attorney with information to draft lease and negotiate the lease.
- Track lease until it is fully executed.
- Track permitting process until contingencies satisfied or store is open.