- Vision and Values
- Hudson Valley
- Company History
- Affiliations And Certifications
- Advanced Training And Seminars
At Quinn Commercial Properties, we live and breathe the business of Retail Real Estate. It's a business that's all about market knowledge, relationships, where things like integrity, trust and confidence define the line between success and failure.
Our clients hire us because they trust us. They seek our advice, expertise and guidance in making decisions that are in their best interest. Every day we stake our reputation on fulfilling this duty.
Our Business Standards are key principles of our business practices. They define our values of respect, integrity, service, and excellence.
Our values are the foundation upon which our company is built. These values enable us to help our clients succeed and deliver successful retail locations in a challenging market.
Located at the center of the northeast corridor, New York's Hudson Valley borders both banks of the Hudson River for more than 100 miles north of New York City. The region offers one of America's most vibrant retail climates with a population of over 2.2 million people, 1.2 million highly educated workers and hundreds of Fortune 500 companies ranging from IBM to PepsiCo.
Ms Quinn has lived in the Hudson valley and helped numerous retailers open their first stores and successful stores in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, and Ulster Counties.
Quinn Commercial Properties, LLC was established in September 2004.
Over a period of 25 years of in commercial real estate, Ms. Quinn developed the relationships, insight, intelligence, business intelligence, and resources to help clients make informed business decisions.
Her clients are empowered with the information they need to anticipate market opportunities, seize competitive advantages, and execute the best possible real estate strategies.
Prior to establishing Quinn Commercial Properties, LLC, Ms. Quinn was employed by Northwest Atlantic Real Estate Services, White Plains NY. There she developed a specialty practice exclusively representing national retailers for site selection in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, and Ulster Counties, as well as in Fairfield County, Conn. At Northwest Atlantic, Ms. Quinn represented Costco for the disposition of stores in New York and New Jersey. Ms. Quinn also implemented multiple " store expansion programs" for various retailers including:
- Starbucks Coffee
- Washington Mutual Bank
Prior to Northwest Atlantic, Ms. Quinn served as a retail brokerage professional at CBRE Commercial Real Estate Services, the largest full service real estate brokerage firm in the United States. There she was invited to participate in training at the Arthur Andersen training facility in Chicago. CBRE is recognized nationally for their superior training programs.
While at CBRE, Ms. Quinn became Senior Associate having achieved a steady level of successfully completed transactions.
In 1994, Ms. Quinn was invited to serve as a member of CBRE’s
Retail Tenant Services (RTS), a group formed to provide
services for national store expansion in 40 cities across the U.S.
At various times during these years she exclusively represented numerous retailers including:
- REI - Recreational Equipment Inc.
- Kings Supermarkets
- Pizza Hut
- Calico Corners
- Fidelity Investments
- Mavis Discount Tire
Ms. Quinn’s focus was on lease negotiation, investment sales of retail properties and land, negotiating assemblages, lease assignments and exchanges.
Affiliations And Certifications
- member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. ICSC is the premier global trade association of the shopping center industry.
- Colleen Served as the ICSC New York/New Jersey State Chairperson - for Public Relations and Community Service, from 1996-2000.
- Certified by New York State Division of Minority and Woman Owned Business Development (DMWDB) as a Woman Owned Business Enterprise. (2012).
- Member of Nanuet Rotary Club.
Advanced Training And Seminars
Ongoing training is essential to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
The following is a partial list of Professional Training and seminars:
- Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate Transactions - Pace Law School Seminar
- Financing Commercial Real Estate Transactions - Pace Law School Seminar
- Law of Easements “Legal Issues and Practical Concerns” Seminar
- Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate - CCIM
- Advanced Training For Real Estate Professionals Seminar
- Cost Segregation
- Self Directed IRA
- Cost Tax Deferral Strategies TIC's
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges Seminar
- Zoning and Land Use Seminar
- Like Kind Real Estate Exchanges Buying Foreclosure Properties
- Real Estate & Landlord Tenant Issues in New York State
- Current Issues in Real Estate Finance - NYU
- Yonkers seminar - Westchester County Association Economic DevelopmentTask Force
- White Plains - Westchester County Association Economic DevelopmentTask Force
- Running you business in a Mobile world” Westchester Co Association Technology workshop